Sheets Guide - Campaign ID Generator
This page assumes that you have already gone through the simple Getting Started steps.
Customize Your Sheet
Understanding The Sheet
There are a lot of notes in the sheet to guide you as you go, but a quick over view can't hurt.
- Column A - just labels
- Row 1 - mostly labels, except the first field of each form element which is an orange cell, this is your field label (see next bullet)
- Field Label - this is what the form element will be labeled with
- Option Labels - Cells under the field label (e.g. column B,F,G,J,N,etc.), these are the option labels
- Option Values - These are the values that will be used for the Option Labels when they are selected
- Options - These are the various options for this form element
- Required - is this form element required to generate a Campaign ID?
- Field Type - what type of form element do you want to render?
- Help - this field will display help text on the form, it just displayes what you enter into the Option Labels
- Options Filter - not yet implemented
- Name - what should this field be named (get parameter)
- Field Filter - not yet implemented